Our offices in Mount Carmel and Numidia will be closed in observance of Thanksgiving Day on November 26, 2020.
You can access your account 24/7 through our Online Banking and Mobile Banking App.
Lobby offices will be open effective June 17
Please observe these important points:
1. In compliance with the order by the governer and cdc guidelines, all employees of the bank and any customer or vendor who needs to enter any of our offices must be wearing a face mask.
2. If you prefer not to wear a face mask, or experiencing covid-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with covid-19 symptoms - please continue to use the drive-thrus for your transactions.
3. Do not wear sunglasses, large hats or hoods into our branches.
4. Appointments will be required for opening deposit accounts, loan accounts, and any banking related issues. This is to allow us to space customers for social distancing and allow time for cleaniing protocols.
5. Identification may be required.
For the benefit of all customers and employees the following preventative health measures have been put in place:
1. We may limit the number of people in the branch at one time.
2. Any person entering the branch is required to wear a face mask.
3. Plexiglass shields have been installed at all teller stations and reception areas to avoid germ spread.
4. Hand sanitizer will be available at the branches.
5. Please observe the floor markers in lobbies to ensure proper social distancing.
6. We will adhere to certain cleaning protocols.
As always, our digital solutions such as telephone banking/online banking/ mobile banking and bill pay products are availavle 24/7 at our webiste www.unb.bank. If you need help accessing these resources or need any assistance please call any of our offices:
Mount carmel office (570) 339-1040;
Numidia office (570) 799-0176 or toll-free at 1-877-786-5805.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time for all of us and remaining valued UNB customers.