In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we are taking necessary steps to keep our employees and customers safe while continuing to serve your needs.
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020 and until further notice our 2 branch lobbies (Mount Carmel and Numidia) along with our loan production office (Shamokin Dam) will be closed to public access.
- Customers will be able to perform most banking transactions through our drive-thru lanes at our two full-service branch locations.
- Also, we offer digital solutions such as Telephone/Banking/Online Banking/Mobile Banking and Bill Pay products which allow you to monitor and manage most of your UNB Bank accounts 24/7. Visit our website at www.unb.bank or call us to access these resources.
- For circumstances requiring in branch access, such as a loan closing and safe deposit box access, please feel free to call us directly at one of our full-service branch locations and we will arrange for you to meet with one of our customer service or branch staff members.
- Additionally, we encourage you to utilize our ATMs at each of our two full-service branch locations.
- If you are experiencing hardship due to this unprecedented situation please feel free to give us a call: For our Mount Carmel Office (570)-339-1040. For our Numidia Office (570)-799-0176 or call toll free at 1-877-786-5805.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely. Should there be any further developments or changes to the way we conduct business, we will notify our customers as soon as possible. For updates, please check our website at www.unb.bank.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this very difficult time for all of us.